[sibsug] Next SIBSUG meeting etc - AFTERNOON SESSION

  • From: "Chris Milburn" <CMilburn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:40:11 +0100

Hi All

I had proposed that the next SIBSUG afternoon session cover Housing
Benefit (see my e-mail of 12 May, below).  This was one of the
suggestions for a session made at the SIBSUG meeting of October last
year.  As it's a while since that meeting John McLaren is asking for
more details on what we would like to see covered.  Can I ask that if
it's an area of interest for you that you let me (by the end of this
week if at all possible) what you would like to see
demonstrated/discussed during this session.

Many Thanks

Chris Milburn

IT Manager

Department of Finance & IT