[sibsug] FW: Managing Qualifying Repairs in OPENHousing

  • From: Rory Gaffney <Rory.Gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:08:15 +0000

Hi Morag,

Please find enclosed response from our Maintenance team.

Cheers

Rory

Visit the Cairn Housing Association website at www.cairnha.com
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee(s) only.  It may contain
legally privileged information.  The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone
other than the addressee(s).  Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve
this confidentiality.  Please advise the sender immediately of any error in
transmission and delete the message from your computer.  Cairn Housing
Association take steps to ensure that any attachments are free of any virus,
however it recommends that the recipient(s) anti-virus check prior to accessing
the attachment.  Cairn Housing Association accepts no responsibility for any
loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or
the contents.

Head Office: 22 York Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EP.
Tel: 0131 556 4415 Fax: 0131 558 3290
E-Mail: enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxx

Friendly Society Reg No 2335R(S), The Scottish Housing Regulator Registration
No.218, A registered Scottish Charity No SC016647.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf
of Cairn Housing Association.