[sibsug] Cyclic Painting on IBS

  • From: "Pete Paton" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:25:33 +0100

Afternoon folks,

I'm trying to get a better handle on Cyclic Painting and was considering
shoehorning Cyclic Works/Painting into the R&M Module via Repairs
Orders.

Has anyone tried this ?

Or I'm wondering if the or if the Planned Maintenance route is better
suited to this

I'm also meeting with IBS's Justin Fisher on 16th April (one of the
Planned Maintenance consultancy sessions) so can pick his brain on this
too.

Would welcome your comments folks

Best Regards

Pete Paton
Maintenance Manager

T:         01450 364234
M:        07957 936046
E:         Pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:AlisonHPete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Waverley Housing    27 North Bridge Street   Hawick   TD9 9BD

T:  01450 364200     F:  01450 375905

www.waverley-housing.co.uk <http://www.waverley-housing.co.uk/>

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure of its contents is prohibited. The views
expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
Waverley Housing. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this message
or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately.

SCOTTISH CHARITY NO. SCO26231       REGISTERED IN SCOTLAND NO. 115066
REGISTERED OFFICE:   27 NORTH BRIDGE STREET  HAWICK  TD9 9BD