[sibsug] Re: Component Accounting demo (Out of Office Auto Reply)

  • From: "Lorraine McKechnie" <Lorraine.McKechnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Reuben Basak" <Reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:48:40 +0000

I am currently on sick leave and unable to deal with your enquiry.

I am expected to return to work towards the end of Oct. I plan to check my
emails weekly and forward on anything urgent to the team.

If your enquiry is urgent, please contact the Housing Team on
housing@xxxxxxxxxxxx or phone 0131 447 9027

Regards

Lorraine

>>> Reuben Basak <Reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/05/10 15:48 >>>

Hi Chris,

I will be attending from Waverley Housing.

Regards
Reuben Basak