[sib-access] Re: writing electronic music with Sibelius

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:53:47 +0100

Dear Tim,
my question was more about if I needed to apply the writing rules for the
instruments I choose. For example, if I choose a piano, do I need to write a
left hand and a write hand stave or can I use all the MIDI notes on one stave?
Things like that you see? Otherwise, setting the playback devices doesn't seem
too difficult.
Another thing I would like to know, is if signs other than notes are
interpreted when playing back or are they just shown on the score ?
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel