[sib-access] working with one than more voices in sibelius5.25

  • From: "Dmitry Budnikov" <6021635@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:44:11 +0400

Hello!

Is there any way to make different voices play with different instruments? I
am not comfortable with voices in Sibelius, so I need to check from time to
time whether I put everything into the correct voice or not. If there is not
such an opportunity, can I write two voices independently on different
staves and then automaticly properly combine them onto one staff. I
understand of course, that I can write voices on the different staves, but I
have no idea how to combine them. In Lime, which I use on the regular base
in most cases it is doable.

Thanks in advance.
Dmitry.