[sib-access] Re: three questions

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:12:29 -0400

Yes, you can jump to a bar by pressing alt+control+g for the go-to-bar
dialogue and typing the bar number and pressing enter.

You can also access titles and composer and such by going to the list of
system objects (alt+f2).  There can read all items that afffect the score as
a whole.  If you want to edit either of them, You go onto that item and tab
to a select button that will bring you to the text item. Then you press
enter and edit it.

About lyrics, I am new to them myself.

Cheers
Vytautas