[sib-access] Re: "the mixer window could not be found. This is a serious problen..."

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:27:55 +0100

Vytautas  ,

Have you tried restarting your machine since this new behaviour began?

The only other time I know of this happening was when the user didn't have
enough memory to meet Sibelius' requirements. How much RAM do you have?

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk