[sib-access] sibelius with external numpad

  • From: Thomas Böttcher <th.bottcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 22:25:35 +0200

Hi all,
Sorry about bringing this up again, maybe nobody knows an answer to this.
When using an external numpad with my macbook pro using bootcamp, I don’t get
correct feedback from jaws about the length of my notes (like quarter note on
etc.). It keeps saying numbed off, though when I go back with the arrow keys I
can verify that I actually entered the right notes.
When hooking up a standard apple keyboard with a numbed I don’t get that
problem, assuming that in jaws my keyboard layout is set to pc.
Does anybody use external numpads that work fine with sibelius?
Thanks!
Cheers
Thomas