[sib-access] sibelius manual for screen reader users

  • From: "Dmitry Budnikov" <6021635@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:59:59 +0400

Hello!
Is there any manual for sibelius, which is written with blind user in mind? I
have read the documentation, which is supplied with the scripts and read
sibelius's reference guide, but sometimes it is not enough and I have to ask
for sighted help, but in some cases it would be unnecessary, if the problem is
already described. Recently someone here was telling about “tips and
tricks”, but I don't know anything about them. So any information on such
things as tips and tricks, manuals, including ones for older versions of
sibelius, which might be usefull too at some point will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Dmitry