[sib-access] Re: saving as pdf

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:31:20 +0100

HF,

If the "Mac  folks" have Sibelius, you can just give them the Sibelius file,
far easier than messing about with PDFs.

As you've already discovered, you'll need PDF Creator, or some other PDF
"printer".

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk