[sib-access] question about laptops and firewire

  • From: "Joel Daze Gmail Account" <joeldaze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 09:36:56 -0400

Hello everyone…

I’m sorry this topi off list.  It concerns Sonar 8.5 and CakeTalking
scripts.

I’m looking into the purchase of a laptop that could run Sib and Sonar
Producer 8.5 + CakeTalking scripts 8.8 with JAWS 14.

Does anyone know of any laptop that runs firewire interfaces with stability
when using Windows 7 64 bit.  I have a couple of firewire interfaces that I
do not want to part with.

I have been told that Firewire is unstable with PC’s under the Windows 7 OS.

Any help you could give would be most appreciated…

Thank you in advance…

Joël