[sib-access] Re: playback devices

  • From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:23:46 +0200

Hello again,
I found a solution to my problem which I would like to share with you. It was
not obvious to me that you had to install sound essentials in order to use
Sibelius playback configurations. In fact you really do have to install it. If
you don't, Sibelius doesn't create any configuration file at all, not even a
default one, which means that you cannot create and save yours. So, even if you
don't want to use it, you have to install sans essentials. Maybe it's worth
adding this to sibelius access manual no?
Chears,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel