[sib-access] midi file, is it good?

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 23:27:59 +0200

Hi all:
  Don't know what was happened, but I made a score from a very long time,
and I found it but it's not complete, I found a midi version that is
complete, but am not sure if the same articulations, dynamics and so on
still exsists in the midi version, for my ears, the midi version is the
score that I need but I need someone to have a look and tell me if I have
any problems inside my file,
I will send the midi that I need the help with, and the sib score which is
not complete,

Any help will be highly abbreciated

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios.
Mobile:
00201002221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx