[sib-access] Re: list of shortcut keys

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:14:29 -0800

Harvey,

You didn't say what version of Sibelius, nor whether you were using
Sib-Access. Although you refer to Sibelius Speaking at one point.

However most key shortcuts are actually part of Sibelius. Check their
reference manual for the section ( I think chapter 7) where they talk about
all the hotkeys and what they do.

Dan Rugman has scripted additional hotkeys for Sib-Access to be used with
Sibelius 5.2.5, like f5 that you mention. Go to the music access web site
and download the program. Once installed, there will be a guide to many of
the features of the scripts.

Here's the URL to the web site:

http://www.musicaccess.co.uk/

Click on the link Sibelius Access 1 Release Candidate 1

to download the Sib-Access scripts and documentation.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California