[sib-access] Re: expanding the bars

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:01:21 -0500

Try going into the Layout menu, to document set-up. There you can customize
the spacing of notes. Under normal circumstances, though, you should not
need such a thing. I suppose another thing you could try is to put in rests
in voice 2, and hide those rests. Perhaps then the notes will space
differently.

Dale