[sib-access] deceiving XML-import of Sibelius

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:48:10 +0100

Hi
I'm very deceived by the XML-import of Sibelius. Sibelius is not even
capable to import details like fingerings, that have previously been
exported to XML with Dolet5 for Sibelius. The Dolet for Finale, that can
export and import XML to Finale can deal with much more details then the
XML-import of Sibelius. I know somebody of Sibelius devlopement team is
reading this mail. But anyway, where could I post my deception, so that to
make sure, that Sibelius takes this lack seriously? The XML-import is a
great way for blind people to have access to scores. So with our excellent
Sib-Access scripts an accurate XML-import of Sibelius would be a very
important feature.
Regards