[sib-access] a new Sibelius user

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:34:14 -0400

I'm a complete beginner when it comes to Sibeliuis. But after spending a
good day and a half on reading the documentation and wrapping my head around
them, I was able to score in it. I'm not winning any scoring awards anytime
soon which is totally OK with me. But I was up and running extremely
quickly. Once I got over the fright of this very daunting program, you made
it pretty easy. Nice job man. I've owned Sibelius for a very long time but I
never ever had the guts to use it. It took half of a sunday to go from
beginning with a complete and blank slate to actually writing something.
What a joy it was to turn in a piece to one of my professors the same way
any of my other sighted counterparts classmates do.

Thank you very very much. These scripts absolutely rock.

Herman