[sib-access] Wheni select stuff I can't paste it

  • From: "Sarah alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 20:31:28 -0800

Hello. I am trigto past a melody from 1 project to another. I know how to
select bars but I get the message that nothing is on the clip board. I do
press control and c to copy  so there should be  something there. I've
closed down sib. Will a restart do?

Take care.

If you want to here a fun classical  music show and some other adventures
that might happen, like the surprise track of the week, check out tcjwb on
hkc radio  at www.hkcradio.com  every monday from 9-11 pm eastern