[sib-access] Usage of Windows Key Combinations

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 09:50:06 -0700

Dan,

Amazing. Never thought we could use Windows in combinations.

I've tried these and they work, and it's good info to have:

Windows + F5: Say playback position.

Control + Windows + F5: Say playback duration of selected item.

Shift + Windows + F5: Say velocity of selected item.

But this section of Milestone.doc completely confuses me. Please help me
understand exactly what you are instructing:

"Playback properties

The playback pain of the properties window is not natively accessible.
Mouse simulation could be used, but this is extremely time consuming.  Also,
which controls are active changes and detecting this is not easy for the end
user.  A work around is provided which works as follows:

Choose "Playback Properties" from the Alt+F1 menu or hit Windows+P.

The list shows all active controls with there values."

Alt+F1 does nothing. Do you mean Ctrl-F1?

Windows+P simply starts playback.

Where are we starting from?