[sib-access] Tabbing around in Engraving Rules

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:33:07 -0500

Guys,
    I was looking at the Big Band template and I noticed that all the
articulations were always above the staff no matter what the stem direction
was or what line the note was on.  A look at the engraving rules explained
why.  However, interestingly, when I went to change the engraving rules so
that the accent marks would be aligned with the noteheads as I'm used to
seeing them, I couldn't tab around the various boxes to indicate whether
individual articulations were supposed to be always above, always in staff
or neither.  I could only get to the first box in the line and had to move
the mouse by hand to check any other ones.  Any idea why you can't arrow or
tab to various boxes in the engraving rules dialog box under articulations?
Thanks,
Kevin