[sib-access] Still no reading with full version

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:15:09 -0400

Dan,

Just installed my licensed version of Sib.  I made sure I removed the demo
copy and re-booted.

I re-copied the Sibelius Software folder back into my Application Data and
answered Yes to All to copyover what's there.

All registry edits are in place.

I'm still getting that default object when selecting each object...Csharp4
bar 18 quarter note quarter 4.33

I see nothing else on the setup which had to be done.

Vince Mistretta
Cellular - 561-234-7631
Skype - vin5451 (email me to request Skype conversation)