[sib-access] Re: Some questions please

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:49:26 -0400

Hello:
If you are really concerned about needing to uninstall the sibelius access
registry entries, I would suggest saving the original main sibelius entries
before adding the sib access ones.  There are sibelius keys in the software
branches of both hkey_current_user and hkey_local_machine.  Only do this if
you are comfortable working in regedit.  You can potentially cause damage to
your registry if you don't do something right.
Gord