[sib-access] Re: Sibelius in Macintosh platform.

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 16:23:47 -0500

Patricia,
Sibelius is absolutely inaccessible on a Macintosh.  Even though Macintosh
computers have voice over,Sibelius does not work with it at all. There are no
plans to make Sibelius work with voiceover at this time. In fact, there are no
notation applications which work with voiceover at this time. There are no
plans to make any of the major notation programs, Sibelius, finale accessible
with voiceover at this time. At the moment, only Sibelius 5.25 with Sibelius
access is an option for the blind on the Windows platform only.

HTH,
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone