[sib-access] Reading Documentation for Oneself

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:48:06 -0500

Hello, Everyone,

I'm not sure what's the cause of all the posts relating to basic things of
Sibelius Access all of a sudden.

Everyone has problems with the scripts or program sometimes, but in my
opinion, a mentality of a desire for spoonfeeding is creaping in. Largely,
questions about where one has been reading in the documentation go
unanswered, and I suspect a laziness on the part of some. Read up, then ask
questions.

Dale