[sib-access] Problems with Mixer Window and Question about Access Plug-in

  • From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 06:31:46 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
I'm using Sib 5.25 on a Win7 64-bit machine with JFW13.

When I do a Ctrl+alt+m to open the Mixer window, I can't access any of the
controls there. JFW complains that the mixer window is open and needs to be
closed.

What do I need to do to fix the problem?

Also, I've seen posts in the list archive about the Access Plug-in. I've
read the section in the Access Guide about installing the plug-in and fixing
it if the plug-in doesn't run correctly.

What I'm not clear about is when is this particular plug-in used, and what
does it do?

Thanks,

Dani