[sib-access] Num pad not working in the laptop mode

  • From: "Richard Andersson" <anderssonpost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:07:40 +0100

Hi all

Somehow all the shortcuts to the keypad through my whireless numpad don't
work in the laptop mode. I have tried to check out the different modes under
preferences, menus and shortcuts, and it looks like that there aren't anyone
of the modes, which have numpad keystrokes for flat and sharp and so forth.
Do anyone have a suggestion of what I should try to get it working again? It
is probably my Sibelius, which is the problem, right? I have tried to
reinstall the Sibelius Acces scripts again, so that shouldn't be the
problem.

Best

Richard.

Richard Gudmundur Andersson