[sib-access] Re: Last Chance to get Sib 7, Perhaps?

  • From: Benjamin Blatter <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:29:06 +0200

Hi all

I consider buying it too. But I have some questions:

1. Does anyone know if it's worth buying audio score ultimate 7 too? Is
it really working and accessible?

2. I bought the east west quantum leap orchestra library a few years
ago, hoping to get to play these sounds with sibelius 6. It didn't work
at all. There went some 1000 swiss francs downhill ...
Well, I'd still consider to buy the vienna orchestra library, provided
this would be really working and be accessible. Does anyone of you use this?

3. What about the sibelius mixer? Could I use a control surface to
access it?

4. Is it true that sibelius 7 provides an instrument which can sing
lyrics? I read somewhere about that, but I can't find it anymore. This
would be so cool ...

5. I don't really like to ask about that, but if the worst would come
true and sibelius 8 wouldn't be accessible anymore ... would Cubase or
Nuendo be an alternative way to produce our scores?

Thanks for your thoughts and kind regards
Ben