[sib-access] Key Signatures Dialogue Oddity

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <Dale.Lieser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:57:35 -0600

Hello Everyone,

Even though the major keys radio button is check, Access now speaks
minor keys in both the sharps and flats list. Any ideas why? This hasn't
always been the case. Then one day I realized what I was hearing,
verified the radio button, and even try switching to the opposite and
back.  O-d-d, weird!

Dale

Dale Lieser

Southwest Baptist Church