[sib-access] Installing Access registry keys.

  • From: "Alison Trelfa" <alison.trelfa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:47:28 -0000

Hello, Folks,
I have just purchased a windows 7 machine and I am ploughing my way through the
installation guide to make sure that I don't get it wrong. smiles.

I have come to the section about installing the registry keys and I need to
find files with the .reg extension. I can open the file folder ok, but none of
the files seem to have any dot extensions that are being read to me. Can anyone
let me know which of the files I need to be pressing "Enter" on in order to
perform the next part of the installation?

Any help greatfully received.

Thank you.

Alison.