[sib-access] Fw: [Sibelius Blog] Working correctly with slurs and ties

  • From: "Dave \"Farfar\" Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 06:17:48 -0700

The article itself is informative, even if many of the illustrations are
graphical. What I found even more interesting is the web site where plug-ins
for Sibelius are for sale. There are some offered that I've never seen on
the Avid site for free. So those of you who are making money at this might
want to look at these plug-ins for sale.

N.B. that I've not vetted any of them, nor do I know if they are all
accessible.

Dave Carlson
Soon-to-be Oregonian, retired, full-time Farfar, musician, and woodworker