[sib-access] Re: Entering lyrics

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:54:22 -0500

Dan,
        Curiously, I was doing this at a zoom level other than 400%.  If I
go to 400%, the underscore does draw itself.  However, in some cases, JAWS
doesn't read the entire measure and beat location after pressing the space
bar.  It might say something like bar 10 quarter, instead of bar ten,
quarter three.  I'll have more for you on this as I keep going in the
project.
Kevin