[sib-access] Copying text

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:59:36 +0100

Hi to all

When I write choir music with Lyrics, line 1 Ctrl+L I can copy easily some
text by filtering it (Edit advanced filter, lyrics), copy and paste it in
another voice, if this voice has the same rhythem. It works fantastic and
can save a lot of time.
But how do you think is sibelius behaving when I create text for a 2nd
verse, Alt+Ctrl+L and I would do the same? Will the first line of lyrics be
really replaced? I don't want to risk having the first line in double.

I hope you get my question. Thanks in advance.
Ben