[sib-access] Re: Compatibility problem

  • From: "Dmitry Budnikov" <6021635@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:44:09 +0400

Hi!

I use Sibelius on windows 7 and many of list members do that. In order to
make it work, You should run it in compatibility mode. Open properties of
the sibelius's desktop icon, then go to the second tab, which is probably
called "compatibility" or something like that, then check the checkbox "run
in compatibility mode with" and in the next combo box choose "windows XP
service pack 3". I am sorry if I spell names of the controls wrong, because
I own russian Windows and don't know exact names of items.

Regards,
Dmitry.