[sib-access] Bend By Command

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 12:48:08 -0700

A file has been sent to you via the YouSendIt <http://www.yousendit.com>
File Delivery Service.
Download the file - Australia.sib
<https://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJnWGJGaTF3NUswYjhUQw>
Your file will expire after 7 days or 100 downloads.
Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm not sure if any of you may know about this, but you can certainly give
it your best shot. For some reason, I can't get the Pitch Bend command to
sound like it's actually bending between notes. I have the start and end
points, but when I attempt
to put the in-between numbers, it barely sounds like a bend. How do I fix
this? I want it to go 1 cents at a time, from ~B0,32 to ~B0,64. Attached is
the
score where I'm having trouble doing this. Particularly I want to work on
the Soprano Saxophone line. Do the ~B commands have to be ~b0? Or do they
have to be ~B with different numbers each time? I'm confused!
  _____

No virus found in this message.