[sib-access] Re: Advice wanted - how to learn new pieces - Sibelius, Lime Aloud or something else?

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:35:05 -0500

Also, one of the drawbacks of SIB or Lime is that you have to learn to
memory the song you wish to play.  Nither will be viable in a play on demand
situation such as studio work or in a live situation.  You have to take the
time and learn each piece and put it all together.

BIAB will let you learn the songs while listening and reading out the
chords.  Depending on the situation, you could use BIAB as your backing
track in a live situation.

To be honest, I use both BIAB and SIB now for my learning.

Vince Mistretta
Cellular - 561-234-7631
Skype - vin5451 (email me to request Skype conversation)