[sib-access] Re: AW: Another important questions

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:10:12 -0000

> Select all the empty bars and then press ctrl+backspace. That will delete
the selected bars.

I keep forgetting about this keystroke. I've been doing this the old way for
so long that it's ingrained. Thanks Beccy. Revised instructions follow.

1. go to the start of the first bar you want to remove.
2. Press Ctrl+Shift+End to select the remaining bars.
3. Press Ctrl+BackSpace.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
for visually-impaired musicians and home of Sibelius Access

1, how can I remove the empty  bars that are in the end of the score?

Select all the empty bars and then press ctrl+backspace. That will delete
the selected bars.##Regards,

Beccy