[SI-LIST] upcoming one hour (+ discussion webinar)

  • From: Douglas Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 18:37:31 -0700

 Hi All,
I will be publishing in the next several days (soon after getting back from
the EMCFest in Michigan where I presented today)  a Technical Tidbit on my
website on noise measurements on a class D stereo amplifier that boasts 20
Watts/channel with built in pre-amp and sells for $20! Nothing on the
amplifier or its documentation about compliance so I expect a lot of noise.
Should be interesting.

Also, next week I have my short webinar coming up

Tuesday, May 13th @ 9:30 a.m. Pacific time: Electrical Resonances in
PhysicalStructures[1]

which includes new information on PCB plane resonances. If you have already
taken this webinar, contact me about the new information.

For more information go to http://emcesd.com/#Webinars[2] .

Doug
-- University of Oxford Tutor Department for Continuing Education Oxford,
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Smith \ / ) P.O. Box 60941 ========= Boulder City, NV 89006-0941 _ / \ / \ _
TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 |
q-----() | o | Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxx[3] \ _ / ] \ _ / Web:
http://www.dsmith.org[4]

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: