[SI-LIST] two public talks coming up

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:01:17 -0600

Hi folks-

There are two public talks coming up soon I thought you might be interested
in:

On Oct 3, Yuriy Shlepnev, president and founder of Simberian Inc, and a
popular author on the SI List and expert on electromagnetics, will speak on
"Design Insights from Electromagnetic Analysis of Interconnects."

The presentation is a Front Range Signal Integrity Seminar in Longmont, CO.
Refreshments begin at 5:30 followed by a brief meeting of the Rocky Mountain
Chapter of the IEEE EMC chapter with Yuriy's presentation starting at around
6:30 pm.

This event is completely free to IEEE and non-IEEE members. To plan for
enough refreshments, we ask you to please register ahead of time on
www.beTheSignal.com

If you can't make it, we record all the presentations and you can view them
on www.beTheSignal.com.

On Oct 8, I will present a talk as part of a joint University of Utah
Department of Electrical and Computing Engineering and Utah Section of IEEE
and the Signal Processing and Communication Society meeting at the Warnoch
Engineering Building on the Univ of Utah campus in Salt Lake City.

My talk will be, "Forensic S-Parameter Analysis".  This talk is also
completely free. If you wish to attend, please register at
http://teledynelecroy.com/support/techlib/seminar/seminar_info.aspx?seminar_
id=381#!

A copy of my talk can be downloaded on www.beTheSignal.com under the SI
Library and presentations section.

If you have colleagues in these local regions, please let them know of these
two public presentations.

Since I will no longer be teaching public classes after Dec 2013, maybe I
will see you at one of our last classes or in one of these public events.

--eric bogatin

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist

Bogatin Enterprises

Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
web site:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.beTheSignal.com

Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog

Twitter @beTheSignal
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laboratory:  Connected Community Networks

105 S Sunset St, Suite J

Longmont, CO 80501 USA

cell: 913-424-4333  skype: eric.bogatin

List forum  is accessible at: