[SI-LIST] two DesignCon 2008 SI papers posted on BeTheSignal.com

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:26:44 -0600

Hi folks-

I've just returned from a great time at DesignCon and posted the paper and
ppt slides of the talk Mike Resso and I gave on "Data Mining 12-Port
S-Parameters".

These are both available for free download from www.BeTheSignal.com
<http://www.bethesignal.com/> . When you hit the site, go to the "feature
articles and columns" tab at the top. These two files are the top most files
to download. They are all free. Feel free to browse the other papers and
columns posted.

If S-Parameters is a topic of interest, you might also be interested in the
SI Characterization Techniques class I am doing in Dallas on March 5-6. Info
on this and my other classes are on the splash page.

It was really a pleasure meeting all the list members who stopped by our
booth and who attended the Samtec Geek Fest gathering. Thank you Samtec!

Enjoy

--eric

**************************************
Dr. Eric Bogatin, President
Bogatin Enterprises, LLC
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
26235 w 110th terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305
f: 913-393-0929
c:913-424-4333
e:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.BeTheSignal.com

Upcoming Signal Integrity Classes
Dallas: EPSI, SICT, HAI, March 3-7, 2008
San Jose: EPIS, BBDP, DTV, April 7-11, 2008

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: