[SI-LIST] spice

  • From: sumanbabu kollipara <suman_asic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:22:54 -0800 (PST)

HI everybody,

                     I am a student doing my Mtech in Vlsi.Could u please tell
me where can i get spice files with actual values for resistance and
capacitance for 0.25 or 0.18 micron technolgy for doing simulation.I want to
use these in estimating crosstalk noise between two adjecent nets.

thanking u in advance

bye

suman

List archives are viewable at: