[SI-LIST] Re: resonance in insertion loss

  • From: Syed Razeen <razeen_rulez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hzyltgg@xxxxxxxxx" <hzyltgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 02:29:44 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,
If there are ripples in the plot it can be due to impedance discontinuities,
Poor Calibration and may also have PCB effects The ripples can be avoided if u
can do a measurement with reduced frequency span.
At higher frequency, the impedance discontinuities,typically from connectors or
vias, cause ripples in the insertion loss.

Regards
Razeen