[SI-LIST] regarding types of Compliance Base boards for Add-in card testing.

  • From: mallikarjun K <malli.1729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 14:32:37 -0800

Hi,
Presently, we want to do add-in card compliance. I am new to this.

for TX Compliance, we require CBB. But, i am seeing different CBB's from
PCI-SIG and agilent.

From PCI-SIG

1 http://www.pcisig.com/specifications/order_form/Compliance_Base_Board.JPG
this has intel written on it as a manufacturer.

Agilent has around 3 varieties:
2. http://prphotos.tm.agilent.com/library/pcie3_images/
 a. PCI-SIG CBB3 Compliance Base Board (including riser), add-in card, and
toggle circuit connection
 b. PCI-SIG CBB3 Compliance Base Board w/o riser assembly (TX side).
 c. PCI-SIG CBB3 Compliance Base Board Riser Card (RX).

in more reference, CBB consists of Base board and Riser card.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: