[SI-LIST] mEEt and gEEk at DesignCon 2010

  • From: "Jim Nadolny" <jim.nadolny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:26:06 -0500

Greetings SI Listers!
Samtec is hosting a get together for any interested SI-List readers,
lurkers, hangers on, wannabees, etc.

When: Tuesday, Feb 2, 2010 from 6:30-8:30 PM

Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA - this is the DesignCon 2010
trade show host hotel

We will provide the space, complementary beer, wine and appetizers.

It's a great way to meet some other engineers that face similar issues
and we don't make you sit through a cheesy promotional film before you
get a beer.  But we need to have some control so we ask 2 things:

*       stop by our booth to pick up a ticket, booth number 315 on the
exhibit floor
*       RSVP by sending an email to meetandgeek@xxxxxxxxxx by January 22

If you will not be attending the show but would like to participate, we
can arrange for other ticket delivery methods.

We hope to see you there!

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: