[SI-LIST] looking for HP probe adapters

  • From: Ivor Bowden <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:39:06 -0700

Hi, I have HP10400A scope probes and I'm trying to find the PC mount
adapters they plug into. The HP #s for these sockets is 1250-2427 and
1250-2428 (right angle & straight). They look a bit like SMB, and
measure about 8mm long x 3mm diameter (5/16" long x 1/8" diameter), not
counting the legs. Tacking these puppies into a circuit helps a LOT with
probing, but the 2 I have left are wearing out and I'd really like to
find some more. Searching the http://www.agilent.com (HP test equip
spinoff) web site does not find them, and I don't seem to be able to
match them up to any standard adapters. If anyone can help me locate
some of these (or perhaps suggest compatible probes w/ adapters) I'd
really appreciate it. Thanks,
Ivor

List archives are viewable at: