[SI-LIST] Re: list etiquette

  • From: "Andrew W. Riley III" <drew3rdof3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI - LIST" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 09:24:46 -0800

Howdy,

I set my filter to delete the message from the server using
Outlook at work and Express at home.  I never get them until
a phrase that I have never seen before comes up.  There
should be something similar in whatever e-mail app used.  If
not get a better e-mail app.

Barring might be a little harsh even for those high & mighty
who don't care about anyone but themselves.  But only because
I still want them to share their knowledge.  Also, being a
member of the SI-LIST doesn't mean 'puter, internet or e-mail
app literate.  If there is a way for the list to check for
out of office replies, I think their vacation mode should be
automagically set.

Other than that, I understand and agree with Doug's feelings.

Cheers!
Drew