[SI-LIST] latest article on troubleshooting designs for radiated and conducted immunity

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, emc-pstc <emc-pstc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:28:33 -0700

 Hi Everyone,
I have been back to writing again. Here is my latest article:

Technical Tidbit - March-April 2014
Troubleshooting Radiated and Conducted Immunity Problems in the Development
Lab
This month's Technical Tidbit describes a handy test method for finding and
fixing radiated and conducted immunity problems, simply, right on the
development lab test bench.

Abstract: Tackling radiated and conducted immunity problems can be difficult
because of the high cost of the equipment and chamber normally used to
perform these tests. An inexpensive test bench setup that can effectively
find radiated and conducted immunity problems is presented.

The link is: http://www.emcesd.com/tt2014/tt040114.htm[1]

In addition, the top of my main page at http://emcesd.com[2] had become
cluttered, first several screens, so I cleaned it up a lot. Take a look if
you are interested. There are also some Technical Tidbits on analog op amp
design as well I have added in the last few months for the December and
January Technical Tidbits.

Doug
Smith \ / ) P.O. Box 60941 ========= Boulder City, NV 89006-0941 _ / \ / \ _
TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 |
q-----() | o | Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxx[3] \ _ / ] \ _ / Web:
http://www.dsmith.org[4]

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: