[SI-LIST] Re: inter-cabinet connections

  • From: Richard Jungert <r_jungert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kai Keskinen <kalevi@xxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Greenhalgh <stephen.greenhalgh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:43:26 -0800

Stephen.

I would recommend HDSI products from Tensolite. They have this one shielded
differential miniature cable ( 178 series ) that has 11ghz bandwith or at least
it did 2 years ago when I did designs for them.

Tensolite HDSI products combines Samtec connectors with their own diff or
single ended cable. If anyone wants more info on these types of cables let me
know and I will send out the flyer in PDF format.

Samtec also make custom made differential and single ended cables for this type
of product and I believe you can specify exactly what you want when ordering.

Good Luck

Richard Jungert

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net