[SI-LIST] Re: impedance relation with frequency...

  • From: Martyn Gaudion <martyn.gaudion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jonpowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:07:55 +0100

Hi Jon,

The answer is "it depends" - the non homogenous nature of
FR4 ( and all woven glass reinforced materials ) mean that
Er will vary with both scale and structure...

For an example have a look at this note:

www.polarinstruments.com/support/cits/AP139.html

Kind regards
Martyn Gaudion
www.polarinstruments.com