[SI-LIST] free webinar on link analysis July 7

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:00:27 -0500

Hi folks- just a quick note to let you know about a free webinar I am doing
on

"Link Analysis with Return Path Discontinuities" JULY 7, 1 pm eastern time.

We will explore the impact of return path gaps and via transitions on high
speed serial signals using VNA measurements, 3D full wave simulations,
behavioral models and circuit simulations, comparing predicted and measured
eye patterns from FPGA drivers.

There is NO CHARGE for this webinar, but you need to
<http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/product_info.php?cPath=87&products_id=36
3> register to attend no later than 12 noon Eastern on July 6. This webinar
is sponsored by Altera, Mentor and CST.

Sign up at: http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/index.php?ref=SIList01

Hope to see you in cyberspace.

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist
Bogatin Enterprises
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training

Next "No Myths Allowed" webinar:
"Link Analysis with Return Path Discontinuities"
July 7, 2009  1pm EDT

Next public classes: EPSI, ASID
Aug 11-14, 2009, Hillsboro, OR

 <http://www.BeTheSignal.com> www.BeTheSignal.com
Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog
26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS  66061
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
v: 913-393-1305   cell: 913-424-4333   f: 913-393-0929

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: